Saturday, May 28, 2005

“I was hungry and you did nothing” Jesus


Posted by Hello

I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat.
I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink.
I was homeless and you gave me no bed.
I was shivering and you gave me no clothes.
I was sick and in prison and you never visited.

I tell you the truth. Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these,
you did not do for me. - Jesus Matthew 25:42-43, 45

And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Psalms 82:2

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up; defend the rights of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:9

Remember those who are suffering, as though you were with them. When you serve the least of these, my brothers, you are serving Me. - Jesus